Wednesday 4 August 2021

What I did in the holidays

 DAY 1.     On day 1 of the holidays I was so sick with a bad cold. It was horrible and it lasted for 4 days but I still played pixel gun 3d every day.

DAY 3.      On day 3 of the holidays me and my mum went to Napier to stay with my Nan and Pop. We stayed for about 4 days I watched TV and that's about it.                                                                                                      

DAY 7.      On day 7 of the holidays me and my mum came back from Napier and when we got back I watched a TV show called Kong King Of The Apes on Netflix.

WEEK 2 DAY 1   I just played pixel gun 3d all day and got 5 victories.

WEEK 2 DAY 4   On week 2 day 4 I went to my friend's birthday. First we went to McDonald's and I got a happy meal.Then we went to the $2 shop.After that we went to the movies and watched Space Jam.Porky pig rapped and Rick was in the movie too.

REST OF THE DAYS   I played video games and watched Netflix and I watched SIREN HEAD!

1 comment:

  1. That was no good that you were sick in the holidays! It was nice that you got to spend some time with your Nan and Pop in Napier.It sounds like you had fun at your friend's birthday. what was your favourite part of the movie?
    Mrs McK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.